Solubility and thermal stability of AJI-NO-MOTO®
*remaining amount in soup after thermal treatment of 30min / 124°C / pH 5.0
What is AJI-NO-MOTO®?
AJI-NO-MOTO® is an Umami substance which enriches the sensorial profile of foods, making them much more flavorful. It provides Umami, the 5th basic taste.
AJI-NO-MOTO® is composed of monosodium glutamate, produced by Ajinomoto through the fermentation of sugarcane molasses, resulting in a high quality and pure product. For these reasons it is the mostly used flavor enhancer in the food industry.
In Japanese, “AJI-NO-MOTO®” means "essence of flavor".
Monosodium glutamate (Purity superior to 99%).
- increases sensorial acceptance through Umami taste
- provides complexity, impact, continuity and harmony to the flavor
- masks undesired aftertastes (such as the ones of salt replacers)
- supports reduce sodium
AJI-NO-MOTO® is an easy-to-apply product, because:
- it is highly soluble in water
- has low hygroscopicity
- offers excellent stability in high temperatures and in the presence of light
- is not perishable
|Meat products||amount of product||≥ 0,3%|
dilution for consumption 1:12 - 13
|Snacks||amount of product||0,60 - 0,75%|
|Tomato sauce||amount of product||0,6 - 1,0%|
|Mustard||amount of product||0,6 - 1,0%|
|Salad dressings||amount of product||0,4 - 0,6%|
|Vegetable preserves||amount of product||0,2 - 0,3%|
|Fish byproducts||amount of product||≥ 0,3%|
|Frozen foods||amount of product||≥ 0,3%|
|Biscuits||amount of product||≥ 0,3%|
|Pasta / dough||amount of product||≥ 0,3%|
Are you interest in testing
AJI-NO-MOTO® on your products?
25 kg bags and Big Bag of 1000 kg.
- Regular Crystal
- Fine Crystal
- Extra-fine Crystal
Keep in a dry and cool place.
- Classified by FDA as GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe), like salt, vinegar and pepper.
- JECFA (Joint FAO/WHO Experts Committee on Food Additives) classifies flavor enhancers as safe with 'no specified' Acceptable Daily Ingestion.
Consult your local regulation before using.